The three major A-share indexes collectively opened low, with the Shanghai index down 0.75%, the Shenzhen composite index down 0.90% and the gem index down 0.88%. The trend of the three major indexes in early trading was divided. The Shenzhen Composite Index and the gem index once turned red, and then the index dived again. The Shanghai index fell 2%, the Shenzhen composite index fell 2.58% and the gem index fell 2.27%. On the disk, most of the plates fell, the banking plate strengthened, and the military industry, semiconductor, nonferrous metals and other plates weakened. More than 4000 shares in the two markets fell.
Yesterday, A-shares made another in-depth adjustment. Li Lifeng’s team of West China strategy believes that there are three main reasons for the sharp decline in the market: ① the uncertainty of international relations triggered market concerns, the Hang Seng technology index adjusted sharply for two consecutive days, and the mood of A-shares was also affected; ② The implementation of regulatory policies in some fields may lead to uncertainty in the main business operation of Companies in some industries, such as the recent formal implementation of the “double reduction” policy, further tightening of real estate regulation policies, strengthening antitrust and preventing disorderly capital expansion; ③ Early growth track transactions are too concentrated, and the periodic adjustment caused by profit taking of floating profit plate.
Guotai Junan believes that the irrational decline of the index will often bring layout opportunities to high-quality stocks. It is suggested to pay attention to new energy vehicles (lithium batteries), semiconductors, photovoltaic and other sectors in the callback. The undervalued blue chip and consumption white horse, which have continued to decline recently, are also expected to be repaired.
This morning, the early rise of FTSE China A50 Index Futures expanded rapidly to 2%. The Hang Seng index opened up 1.08% and the Hang Seng technology index rose 2.37%. Education stocks and property management stocks rebounded; Most technology stocks rose, and JD health rose nearly 7%.
On Tuesday, the three major U.S. stock indexes fell across the board, with the Dow down 0.24%, the S & P 500 down 0.47% and the NASDAQ down 1.21%, the biggest decline in more than seven weeks. Technology stocks generally fell, with apple down 1.78%. New energy automobile stocks fell across the board, and Xiaopeng automobile fell 15%. Chinese education stocks rebounded, and tal rose more than 25%.
1. Li Keqiang made important instructions on the national teleconference on optimizing Fertility Policies, requiring to promote the supporting connection between relevant economic and social policies and fertility policies, and reduce the burden of fertility, parenting and education.
2. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs said yesterday that the two sides had a deep and thorough discussion at the China US Tianjin meeting and enhanced mutual understanding. At present, China US relations are facing serious difficulties and challenges. It is a huge question mark whether to move towards conflict, confrontation or improvement and development.
3. The 30th meeting of the Standing Committee of the 13th National People’s Congress will be held from August 17 to 20. It will consider a number of proposals such as the proposal submitted by the State Council to review the draft amendment to the population and family planning law.
4. As of July 27, the financing balance of Shanghai Stock Exchange reported 881.974 billion yuan, a decrease of 2.098 billion yuan compared with the previous trading day; The financing balance of Shenzhen Stock Exchange was reported as 778.064 billion yuan, a decrease of 5.801 billion yuan compared with the previous trading day; The two cities totaled 166.038 billion yuan, a decrease of 7.899 billion yuan over the previous trading day.
5. According to the supply chain news, the shortage of NAND flash control chip capacity will continue until the end of 2022. It is estimated that the supply gap is about 2-30%, of which the 28nm process is the most tight.
6. According to the analysis of many experts, the top priority of China’s economy is still to maintain steady growth, maintain a relatively good speed in an uncertain environment, and maintain a certain growth in the next macro policy orientation. In the second half of the year, a number of new policies to expand domestic demand and promote consumption are expected to be introduced to further enhance the endogenous power of the economy. In addition, fiscal expenditure, which has been significantly delayed this year, is expected to increase in the third quarter.
Reprint indicated source：Spark Global Limited information